By voting, you are agreeing to the below terms and conditions
- Your use of The Hajj Awards/CBHUK voting and application entry facilities is subject to your acceptance and compliance with these terms and conditions. You acknowledge that your use of this website constitutes your agreement to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not acknowledge this agreement, please exit the voting and application entry facilities now.
- It is a condition of your use of this voting facility that you do not do any of the following:
- Impersonate any person, company, association, organisation, government, body or entity;
- Attempt to “stack” votes by voting more frequently than intended or encourage others to engage in any form of vote.
- Stalk, harass or threaten any user or staff member of CBHUK Awards personnel
- The Hajj Awards collects and processes personal information for the purpose of customer analysis, market research. By participating in this voting facility you consent to provide your personal information for this purpose. If you do not want your personal details to be used in this way please unsubscribe by contacting email@example.com and stating your email and contact address. Any personal data collected will be used solely in connection with current UK data protection legislation.
- In the event of a dispute or tie or if for any other reason the UK Hajj & Umrah Excellence Awards (The Hajj Awards) organisers deems it necessary or appropriate, the Organisers reserves the right to make the final determination as to which of the nominees will be declared the winner of the award.
- Trademarks or copyrighted material may appear on this website from time to time. Nothing displayed on the website should be taken as granting any licence or rights of use of any logo, masthead or trade mark displayed without the express permission of the relevant owner.
- The Hajj Awards reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate your access to the website at any time without notifying you. In such circumstances, you will no longer have access to the website but you will continue to be subject to and bound by all restrictions imposed on you by these terms and conditions.
- All material provided on this voting facility is provided in good faith. Information on this website is for general information only and is not intended to be relied upon by individuals in making or refraining from making any specific commercial or investment decision. Appropriate independent advice should be obtained before making any such decision.
- By voting, participants release and hold harmlessThe Hajj Awards organisers, its directors, employees, and agents from any and against any and all liability for any injury, loss, or damage of any kind arising from participation in this voting
- Except as provided by statute, The Organisers do not accept any liability for any loss suffered by anyone as a result of using this voting
- The Organisers reserves the exclusive right, exercisable at any time, without notice to amend, add to, delete from, alter, or otherwise change these terms and conditions of use in such manner as The Hajj Awards, in its sole discretion, shall determine appropriate.
- The Organisers decision in relation to all matters affecting the Vote is final.
- The Organisers reserves the right to disqualify votes if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent voting has occurred or if it considers there has been any attempt to rig the voting.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
© CBHUK.org | All Rights Reserved.